Meet Rina and Stephen
Your Graduate Community Facilitators
The purpose of their role is to enhance the student experience for all current graduate students. They are interested in providing graduate students:
- with orientation and welcoming new students;
- connecting grad students with their peers;
- planning fun events and activities;
- increasing student engagement opportunities;
- creating a graduate community.
Stephen Kimanzi is in the School of Engineering and Rina Garcia Chua is in the Faculty of Creative and Critical Studies, respectively. Join them for a conversation in the Graduate collegium (ASC 460) or contact them at Graduate.email@example.com
Mondays: 10 - noon & 2 – 4pm
Tuesdays: 2 – 4pm
Wednesdays: 10 - noon & 1:30 – 3:30 pm
Thursdays: 2 – 4pm
The Graduate Collegium will remain open to all graduate students during these times.
Last reviewed 1/25/2017 12:00:32 PM