Practice Your Presentation
Location: EME 2202
Offered by: Mitacs Step
Date: February 27, 2017, 9:00am to 5:00pm
For more information and to Register: https://step.mitacs.ca/en/workshop/2017/02/practice-your-presentation-skills-kelowna-february-27-2017
This workshop will give the participant:
- A broader understanding of presentation logistics;
- A greater ability to persuade and motivate others;
- An understanding of how to plan and structure presentations;
- An understanding of how to use visual aids;
- Tips on how to engage others;
- Tools to overcome and manage fears of public speaking;
- Onsite practice time, expert and peer feedback.
This workshop is open to all graduate students and post-doctoral fellows.This workshop is part of the Professional Development suite of workshops offered by the College of Graduate Studies.
Last reviewed 1/5/2017 11:50:26 AM