Building Effective Supervisory Relationships
Location: EME 1151
Offered by: College of Graduate Studies
Date: January 23, 2:30 p.m. - 4 p.m.
Register at: College of Graduate Studies
Learn the basics:
- Communicate effectively with your supervisor;
- Overcome conflict & problems that you may be experiencing;
- Learn what your responsibilities are & the expectations required to complete your research;
- Suggestions for improving your effectiveness;
- Opportunity for feedback;
- Discussion on meeting deadlines.
Last reviewed 1/11/2018 2:50:10 PM