Printer-friendly > Home > Forms > Fees

Forms for Fees

Tuition Schedule "B" Form

This form is only applicable to master's students. Students should carefully read the information regarding tuition payment schedules listed in the Academic Calendar. The normal fee for the part-time master's degree is payable in three installments per year according to the schedule (plus authorized student fees). No candidate who selects Schedule B will pay total fees of less than the first nine installments (plus authorized student fees).

Sponsorship Third Party Billing

If you are being sponsored for your tuition (i.e. by your Band or Métis Council), they need to fill out a "Third Party Billing" form.  If a copy of this form is not received by the appropriate deadline, you will be responsible for paying your own tuition. One form per student must be completed and faxed to (604) 822-2417. The Tuition Fee Payment Office will only accept the "Sponsorship/Third Party Billing Application Forms." Sponsorship letters are no longer accepted unless accompanied by a Third Party Billing Form.

Last reviewed shim5/1/2018 8:43:19 AM

A Note about Our Forms

All application forms are now in Adobe® (PDF) format. In order to fill out interactive forms, users must have Adobe® Reader® version 8.0 or above. You can download the free Adobe® Reader® here. Users who do not have Adobe® Reader® version 8.0 or above may not be able to open or fill out our forms.

If you have any problems with the forms, please call our office at (250) 807-8772 or e-mail