Printer-friendly > Home > Forms > Student Records

Student Records

Transfer Credit

Use this form to request transfer credit for courses previously taken, but not used to satisfy the requirements of another degree or diploma.

Course Exemption

Use this form if the graduate program is granting an exemption to a specific program requirement.  The graduate program must be satisfied that the student has acquired the knowledge from courses previously taken or from experience.

Letter Request

Use this form if you are requesting a basic Enrollment letter, a detailed Enrollment letter, a Letter of Attestation or a Program Completion Letter. 


Last reviewed shim1/18/2017 1:46:22 PM