The student’s supervisory committee guides the student in planning his/her research and in preparing the thesis. The committee is comprised of:
- At least three faculty members.
- If there is a supervisor and co-supervisor, at least two additional faculty members are required.
- The committee may include faculty members from other graduate programs.
- It may include qualified non-faculty members or faculty external to UBC upon approval of the Dean of the College of Graduate Studies.
- The majority of the committee must be faculty members at UBC’s Okanagan campus.
Last reviewed 5/25/2017 10:29:17 AM