Meetings and Communications
Once the student starts working with the supervisory committee, it is very important that the student:
- Keeps committee members informed of his/her research progress.
- Informs them of when they are likely to receive the next installment of the work.
- Schedules a meeting upon agreement with the supervisor when they feel ready to share the proposal or drafts of the thesis work with other members of the committee.
- Schedules regular meetings.
- Ensures that each committee member receives copies of written work at least two weeks before the meeting.
Last reviewed 3/31/2015 9:54:06 AM