Printer-friendly > Home > Current Students > Student Handbook > Program Management > Going to another University as a Visiting Student > Exchange Agreements

Exchange Agreements

UBC’s Okanagan campus students can visit other universities using the Western Deans’ Agreement, Graduate Exchange Agreement and other exchange agreements at Go Global.

In order to be eligible to use these exchange agreements:

  •  The student must be in good standing in his or her graduate program at the home institution.
  • The student must have paid all current and back fees.
  • The course must be an integral part of the student’s graduate degree program.

Last reviewed shim3/26/2015 11:41:16 AM