Definition of Cheating
Cheating is the behavior which may include, but
is not limited to the following:
- Falsification of any material subject to academic evaluation, including research data.
- Use of or participation in unauthorized collaborative work.
- Use or possession in an examination of any materials (including devices) other than those permitted by the examiner.
- Use, possession, or facilitation of unauthorized means to complete an examination (e.g., receiving unauthorized assistance from another person, or providing that assistance).
- Dishonest practices that breach rules governing examinations or submissions for academic evaluation.
Last reviewed 3/24/2015 3:42:18 PM