Online Application & Fee – test
STEP 1: COMPLETE Online Application & PAY Fee
All applicants are advised to use the online application system. The online application requires credit card payment via Visa or Mastercard, or debit card payments from members of the Interac network.
A non-refundable application fee is required for each graduate program to which you apply. Application fees cannot be deferred and are valid for only one application year. (Interdisciplinary Graduate Studies applicants: please only submit one application and pay one application fee per academic year as your file will be forwarded to different departments if applicable.)
Current Graduate Application Fees:
- Canadians (and Permanent Residents, Refugees and Diplomats): (CDN) $106.00
- International Applicants: (CDN) $168.25
You may be required to provide proof of Canadian citizenship and must provide proof of Permanent Residency.
Application Fee Waivers
The application fee is waived only in the following circumstances:
- For international applicants whose citizenship and correspondence address is located in one of the world’s 50 least developed countries, as declared by the United Nations. These countries include but are not limited to Bangladesh, Ethiopia, Nepal, and Uganda. Complete list of eligible countries
- Seniors: BC residents who are Canadian citizens or permanent residents aged 65 years or over at the time of application
If you are eligible for an application fee waiver, you do not need to apply for it. You will not be asked for a fee when you complete the online application.
STEP 2: Upload Documents to your Application
- Sign in to the online application system.
- Click “Submitted Applications.”
- Locate the application you would like to manage.
- Click on the “Documents” button beside your application and upload the required documents.
Please note that we are unable to delete documents that were submitted as part of the application process, but you can upload updated documents (ex. CV, statement of intent).
STEP 3: CHECK Application Status
If you submitted an online application, please check your application status online by logging into the system through which you applied.
You may also be sent emails via the online system periodically with information on your application status and required documents.
Please allow 10 business days after the receipt of documents for verification and processing.