October 26, 2018
Eligibility of Citizenship: Canadian, Permanent Residence, and International
Degree Level: Masters and Doctoral
Award Status: Open
A scholarship is offered by the Canadian Federation of University Women Kelowna to a female graduate student in the College of Graduate Studies at the University of British Columbia, Okanagan campus. Preference is given to a student who is a resident of the Regional District of Central Okanagan, who has demonstrated academic excellence, and who has demonstrated the greatest financial need.
Annual Value: $2,000 (this value is subject to change)
Deadline: October 26, 2018
- Female graduate student registered in a graduate degree program at the Okanagan campus
- Registered as a full-time student
- Preference is given to a student who is a resident of the Regional District of Central Okanagan
- Permanent Resident
- Current students
- Students will be evaluated based on the contents of their application and the descriptors included in the award description (i.e. academic excellence and who has demonstrated the greatest financial need).
- Students must complete the Canadian Federation of University Women Kelowna Graduate Scholarship application form and submit a one page summary demonstrating financial need for the 2018-2019 academic year.
- Please submit applications electronically to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Students will be adjudicated by members of the College of Graduate Studies Scholarship and Awards Committee.
- The value of the award may be divided among multiple recipients.
- Successful applicants will be notified no later than six (6) weeks after the application deadline.
ONLY SUCCESSFUL APPLICANTS WILL BE NOTIFIED.
Questions? Please contact: email@example.com