Printer-friendly > Home > Forms > Registration

Registration Forms 


 Change of Registration/Add or Drop Courses

This form is used if online registration has closed, if a course is full, if a student is unable to register herself in the course, or if a student wishes to audit a course. 

Late Withdrawal Form

Use this form to request a late withdrawal from a course after online registration has closed.

Registration in Vancouver Courses

Students wishing to take courses at UBC Vancouver must complete this form and have it signed by their Program Coordinator.

Please note: The Alma Mater Society student government on the Vancouver campus may require you to pay a membership fee plus the mandatory UPASS for the period of time that you are participating in cross campus courses.  Students are advised to check their SSC Fee Assessment and to speak with the AMS or the UBCSUO if they have any questions regarding the assessed UPASS fees on their record.

 Unclassified or Access Student Registration Form

Students who hold an undergraduate degree but are not currently admitted to the College of Graduate Studies may be permitted to take graduate level courses with the permission of the College and the instructor. To register in courses as an unclassified student, students must fill out this form.

 Undergraduate Student Registration in Graduate Courses Form

This form is used if you are an undergraduate student who wants to enroll in graduate-level courses.

 Graduate Exchange Agreement

This agreement allows graduate students in good academic standing at UBC, McGill University, University of Toronto and University of Montréal to take courses at each other's university without having to pay extra tuition fees to the host institution. The terms of the agreement for the Graduate Exchange Agreement are the same as those set out for the Western Deans' Agreement.

 Western Deans' Agreement

Students must be registered in courses at this campus in order to utilize the Western Deans' Agreement. Students who are registering to take courses at another University under the Western Deans' Agreement must complete this form. Under the terms of the Western Deans' Agreement, graduate students of the member institutions may take courses at another member institution without having to pay the host university's tuition fees. Students may be required to pay student, activity, application, or other ancillary fees to the host institution, according to general policies in effect at the host institution. Wherever possible, these fees will also be waived. Students must have the Western Deans' Agreement Authorization form approved by the relevant Graduate Program Advisor and the College of Graduate Studies at least two weeks prior to the commencement of the course(s) requested. The fee waiver is not available retroactively.  In order to receive transfer credit, if applicable, the student must provide a copy of their transcript from the host institution.  Please have the transcript forwarded to the College of Graduate Studies at UBC's Okanagan campus.


Last reviewed shim10/26/2017 11:44:13 AM

A Note about Our Forms

All application forms are now in Adobe® (PDF) format. In order to fill out interactive forms, users must have Adobe® Reader® version 8.0 or above. You can download the free Adobe® Reader® here. Users who do not have Adobe® Reader® version 8.0 or above may not be able to open or fill out our forms.

If you have any problems with the forms, please call our office at (250) 807-8772 or e-mail