IODE War Memorial Scholarship
The National Chapter of Canada IODE initiated the War Memorial Doctoral Scholarships in 1918 to commemorate Canadians who sacrificed their lives for peace and freedom. The IODE War Memorial Scholarships support PhD scholars whose research make important contributions to Canada and the world in medicine, science, business, politics and academia. Applicants are judged on academic excellence and potential. Applicants must be Canadian citizens and in at least their 2nd year of a doctoral program at a Canadian or Commonwealth university.
The Scholarship has a value of $20,000. A maximum of five (5) IODE War Memorial Scholarships will be offered for the 2017-2018 academic year. Interested candidates must first complete and submit the Letter of Intent to IODE Canada by: October 1 for 2017
- be Canadian Citizens
- hold a first degree from a Canadian university
- be enrolled in at least the second year of a doctoral program
- complete and submit the Letter of Intent to IODE Canada: TBA
- application due by: November 1, 2017
- Continuing Students
Please submit all correspondence and supporting documents on or before the specified deadline dates:
- By email, to the IODE War Memorial Officer at email@example.com, or
- By post, to IODE Canada, 40 Orchard View Blvd. Suite 219, Toronto, Ontario M4R 1B9
Please direct all inquiries to the IODE War Memorial Officer.
Last reviewed 9/12/2017 11:52:17 AM