Introduction to Research Ethics & Writing the Ethics Application
This workshop will cover:
- the importance of research ethics review;
- the Tri-Council Policy Statement;
- the ethics review process at UBC;
- when REB approval is needed;
- tips for writing the ethics application and resources available;
- the behavioural application form; and
- provide an overview of navigating in RISe.
Oops! We could not locate your form.
Registration: Seats are limited. Registrants will be accepted on a first-come, first-served basis.
If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Your personal information is collected under the authority of section 26(c) of the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act (FIPPA). This information will be used for event registration for the College of Graduate Studies. Questions about the collection of this information may be directed to email@example.com