Letter of Intent Deadline: October 1, 2018. Application Deadline: November 15, 2018
Eligibility of Citizenship: Canadian
Degree Level: Doctoral
Award Status: Closed
Applicant Status: Continuing Students
The National Chapter of Canada IODE initiated the War Memorial Doctoral Scholarships in 1918 to commemorate Canadians who sacrificed their lives for peace and freedom. The IODE War Memorial Scholarships support PhD scholars whose research make important contributions to Canada and the world in medicine, science, business, politics and academia. Applicants are judged on academic excellence and potential. Applicants must be Canadian citizens and in at least their 2nd year of a doctoral program at a Canadian or Commonwealth university.
A maximum of five (5) IODE War Memorial Scholarships will be offered for the 2018-2019 academic year.
Annual Value: $20,000
- be Canadian Citizens
- hold a first degree from a Canadian university
- be enrolled in at least the second year of a doctoral program
- Please carefully read the Information Brochure provided on the IODE Canada website
- Interested candidates must first complete and submit the Letter of Intent to IODE Canada by October 1, 2018
Please submit all correspondence and supporting documents on or before the specified deadline dates:
- By email, to the IODE War Memorial Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org, or
- By post, to IODE Canada, 40 Orchard View Blvd. Suite 219, Toronto, Ontario M4R 1B9
Please direct all inquiries to the IODE War Memorial Officer.