Request for Transfer Credit Form

Form Type: Records and Registration
Form For: Current Students and Faculty and Staff


Use this form to request transfer credit for courses previously taken, but not used to satisfy the requirements of another credential.

Further Information:

In order for this request to be approved, an official copy of the transcript with the requested courses must already be on file in the College of Graduate Studies.