Sponsorship/Third Party Billing Form

Form Type: Tuition
Form For: Prospective Students and Current Students


If you are being sponsored for your tuition (i.e. by your Band or M├ętis Council), they need to fill out a “Third Party Billing” form. If a copy of this form is not received by the appropriate deadline, you will be responsible for paying your own tuition. One form per student must be completed and faxed to 604.822.2417. The Tuition Fee Payment Office will only accept the “Sponsorship/Third Party Billing Application Forms.” Sponsorship letters are no longer accepted unless accompanied by a Third Party Billing Form.

Further Information: