Unclassified or Access Student Registration Form

Form Type: Records and Registration
Form For: Prospective Students and Faculty and Staff


Students who hold an undergraduate degree but are not currently admitted to the College of Graduate Studies may be permitted to take graduate level courses with the permission of the College and the instructor. To register in courses as an unclassified student, students must fill out this form.

Further Information: