Finch Family Graduate Award
Ken and Jean Finch are pleased to offer one $10,000 award to a PhD student and one $5,000 award to a Masters student enrolled at the University of British Columbia, Okanagan campus. Preference is given to students whose studies may lead to entrepreneurship, innovation, community involvement or local economic development. The award is made by the College of Graduate Studies.
Annual Value: $10,000 to a PhD student and $5,000 to a Masters student
Deadline: October 30, 2017
- Applicants must be currently enrolled as a full-time student in a graduate degree program at the Okanagan campus.
- Permanent Resident
- Current students
- Academic performance.
- Extra-curricular involvement and participation.
- Involvement in at least one of the following: community service, volunteerism, or involvement in campus activities.
- Students must submit a complete Finch Family Graduate Award application to the College of Graduate Studies by the deadline.
- Complete application to be submitted via email to email@example.com
- The Finch Family Graduate Award is administered by the College of Graduate Studies.
- The final awardees will be selected by the College of Graduate Studies Scholarship and Awards committee.
- Successful applicants will be notified no later than six (6) weeks after the application deadline.
AWARD NOTIFICATION : ONLY SUCCESSFUL APPLICANTS WILL BE NOTIFIED.
- Finch Family Graduate Award application form is accessible here.
- Finch Family Graduate Reference form is accessible here.
- Questions? Please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Last reviewed 9/14/2017 3:06:00 PM