INTERDISCIPLINARY GRADUATE STUDIES (IGS)
Work closely with faculty across a diverse set of departments and disciplines. Our IGS structure allows for inter-faculty and inter-campus arrangements to supervise students and offer courses, while course and program requirements provide structure to ensure quality in both the breadth and depth of the student’s academic experience.
A captivating topic and plenty of passion propelled Cassidy Wallis into the winner’s circle at UBC Okanagan’s 3MT competition.
UBC Okanagan researchers develop decision-making tool for governments
- Psychology student captures top prize at UBCO 3MT finalMar 15
- Prizes awarded to UBC Okanagan’s top researchersMar 8
- When it comes to controlling rainwater runoff, some provinces lag behindMar 7
- Graduate students take research from campus to the communityMar 6
- UBC Okanagan alumna clinches national research prizeNov 28
See more news