Researchers from UBC & the NRC of Canada are investigating the benefits of injecting hydrogen into natural gas distribution networks.
A group of international researchers went to great heights to better understand how high altitude affects both newcomers & Indigenous populations.
- UBC doctoral student wins goldSep 9
- UBC-developed sensor provides next-generation ice detectionAug 8
- Researchers examine how hydrogen affects natural gas combustionJul 23
- Global research expedition begins release of 15 major studiesJul 16
- Partnership key to fitness success for people with spinal cord injuryJul 9
See more news
INTERDISCIPLINARY GRADUATE STUDIES (IGS)
Work closely with faculty across a diverse set of departments and disciplines. Our IGS structure allows for inter-faculty and inter-campus arrangements to supervise students and offer courses, while course and program requirements provide structure to ensure quality in both the breadth and depth of the student’s academic experience.