INTERDISCIPLINARY GRADUATE STUDIES (IGS)
Work closely with faculty across a diverse set of departments and disciplines. Our IGS structure allows for inter-faculty and inter-campus arrangements to supervise students and offer courses, while course and program requirements provide structure to ensure quality in both the breadth and depth of the student’s academic experience.
A captivating topic and plenty of passion propelled Cassidy Wallis into the winner’s circle at UBC Okanagan’s 3MT competition.
UBC Okanagan researchers develop decision-making tool for governments
- UBC researchers create washable sensor that can be woven into materialsMay 16
- UBC Okanagan engineers make injectable tissues a realityApr 25
- On the keto diet? Ditch the cheat day, says UBC studyMar 27
- UBC researchers develop new heart valve aimed at high-risk patientsMar 25
- Psychology student captures top prize at UBCO 3MT finalMar 15
See more news