A compelling presentation of a topic all too familiar among Okanagan wine producers clinched the winning spot at the seventh annual UBCO 3MT final.
A group of international researchers went to great heights to better understand how high altitude affects both newcomers & Indigenous populations.
- What I Wish I Knew When I Started Grad SchoolSep 14
- UBCO researcher uses computer modelling to predict reef healthAug 25
- Tips and Tricks for Defending Your Thesis RemotelyAug 20
- UBC Okanagan helps Arc’teryx stay green and dry with next-generation water-repellent fabricsAug 10
- Free COVID-19 mental health service enters new phase in response to public needJul 27
See more news
INTERDISCIPLINARY GRADUATE STUDIES (IGS)
Work closely with faculty across a diverse set of departments and disciplines. Our IGS structure allows for inter-faculty and inter-campus arrangements to supervise students and offer courses, while course and program requirements provide structure to ensure quality in both the breadth and depth of the student’s academic experience.