Update on Winter Session, Term 2: UBC has made the decision to continue to deliver the majority of programs online until February 7. UBCO’s campus remains open, including student housing, student services, and all libraries. For more information, see the January 12 UBC Broadcast.
As he joins UBC Okanagan’s College of Graduate Studies as dean, Peter Simpson is focused on finding fun in academia.
Thinking of applying to graduate school? This is an exciting time for you! As a graduate student at UBC Okanagan, you’ll join a diverse and inclusive community of people from around the world who are pursuing advanced degrees and innovative research and scholarship.
- UBCO researcher examines the highs and lows of e-scooter rentalsNov 22
- Aircraft can get higher and greener from doped fuelsNov 1
- UBCO researchers test alternate COVID-19 screening methodOct 28
- Finding new life for non-recyclable rubber and plasticsOct 26
- When it comes to oil spills, experts should turn to artificial intelligenceOct 13
See more news
INTERDISCIPLINARY GRADUATE STUDIES (IGS)
Work closely with faculty across a diverse set of departments and disciplines. Our IGS structure allows for inter-faculty and inter-campus arrangements to supervise students and offer courses, while course and program requirements provide structure to ensure quality in both the breadth and depth of the student’s academic experience.