As he joins UBC Okanagan’s College of Graduate Studies as dean, Peter Simpson is focused on finding fun in academia.
Thinking of applying to graduate school? This is an exciting time for you! As a graduate student at UBC Okanagan, you’ll join a diverse and inclusive community of people from around the world who are pursuing advanced degrees and innovative research and scholarship.
- UBCO researchers peer into the mental health of social workersJul 12
- UBCO researcher examines the need for positive support when a child is sexually abusedJun 23
- Trio of UBC Okanagan researchers awarded Killam Doctoral scholarshipsJun 4
- Desire to help fellow Indigenous students leads to prestigious award for new graduateJun 1
- UBCO celebrates the class of 2021May 27
See more news
INTERDISCIPLINARY GRADUATE STUDIES (IGS)
Work closely with faculty across a diverse set of departments and disciplines. Our IGS structure allows for inter-faculty and inter-campus arrangements to supervise students and offer courses, while course and program requirements provide structure to ensure quality in both the breadth and depth of the student’s academic experience.