INTERDISCIPLINARY GRADUATE STUDIES (IGS)
Work closely with faculty across a diverse set of departments and disciplines. Our IGS structure allows for inter-faculty and inter-campus arrangements to supervise students and offer courses, while course and program requirements provide structure to ensure quality in both the breadth and depth of the student’s academic experience.
This week UBC Okanagan celebrates its students as it hosts six separate graduation ceremonies over two days.
Device will impact composites manufacturing and health-monitoring industries.
- Psychology student captures top prize at UBCO 3MT finalMar 15
- Prizes awarded to UBC Okanagan’s top researchersMar 8
- When it comes to controlling rainwater runoff, some provinces lag behindMar 7
- Graduate students take research from campus to the communityMar 6
- UBC researchers develop diagnostic tool for detecting cryptosporidiumFeb 14
See more news