A compelling presentation of a topic all too familiar among Okanagan wine producers clinched the winning spot at the seventh annual UBCO 3MT final.
A group of international researchers went to great heights to better understand how high altitude affects both newcomers & Indigenous populations.
- UBCO researchers create liquid-repelling substance that works on all surfacesJul 16
- UBCO engineers look at ways to power electric vehicles sustainablyJun 30
- Peaks and valleys lead to gold medal win for UBCO studentJun 16
- UBC Okanagan celebrates the class of 2020Jun 15
- UBC Okanagan alumnus produces medical face shields for Health CanadaJun 1
See more news
INTERDISCIPLINARY GRADUATE STUDIES (IGS)
Work closely with faculty across a diverse set of departments and disciplines. Our IGS structure allows for inter-faculty and inter-campus arrangements to supervise students and offer courses, while course and program requirements provide structure to ensure quality in both the breadth and depth of the student’s academic experience.