Voluntary Withdrawal Form

Form Type: Records and Registration
Form For: Current Students and Faculty and Staff


A student wishing to withdraw voluntarily from the University must notify the home Graduate Program in writing in order to obtain the approval of the supervisor, graduate program coordinator and the Dean of the College of Graduate Studies.

A student who does not complete formal withdrawal procedures will be liable for all assessed fees until such procedures are completed. Retroactive withdrawal requests will not be approved by the College of Graduate Studies unless the Graduate Program confirms in writing that the student did not attend or use any university resources as of the requested effective date of withdrawal.

The academic record will indicate “Voluntary Withdrawal”.

Further Information: