Application Components and Required Documents
Application Component Checklist
IMPORTANT: Individual graduate programs may require different components.
- Online application and application fee
- Transcripts from all post-secondary institutions attended. (Even if the degree is not complete or if courses were not taken as part of a degree.)
- Three letters of reference
- English proficiency exam scores (if required)
- GRE scores (required for applicants to Psychology)
- Curriculum Vitae/Resume (required for applicants to Biology, Biochemistry & Molecular Biology, Chemistry, Education, Interdisciplinary Studies, Mathematics, Nursing, Social Work) [upload to the online application system]
- Portfolio (required for applicants to the MFA program)
- Scholarly writing sample (required for applicants to English) [upload to the online application system]
- Statement of Intent/Statement of Purpose
- Permanent Residents of Canada must provide a clear photocopy of both sides of the Permanent Resident card [upload to the online application system]
IMPORTANT: Application documents must be sent directly to the College of Graduate Studies at UBC's Okanagan campus either by upload to the online application system, email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or mail to:
College of Graduate Studies
EME 2121 - 1137 Alumni Avenue
Kelowna, BC V1V 1V7
Please note: Some documents must be submitted in sealed envelopes in order to be considered official. Please see the above links for more information.
If you submitted an online application, please check your application status online by logging into the system through which you applied. You may also be sent emails via the online system periodically with information on your application status and required documents.
If you submitted a pdf application, we will send you a confirmation email once your application is complete.
Last reviewed 5/30/2017 11:54:18 AM