Arts and Science Centre (ASC 460)
7 a.m. to 11 p.m. daily
University life is challenging. Finding a place to belong shouldn’t be difficult! Every graduate student needs to have a “home away from home”, especially when most of their time is spent on campus.
The Graduate Collegium offers all current graduate students the opportunity to have that special “gathering place”, where they can hang out, eat lunch, spend time with their peers in intellectual discussion or use it for a planned event.
The Graduate Collegium is set up in a relaxing lounge-style atmosphere, outfitted with comfortable furniture, individual and group work spaces and kitchen facilities.
To request to book the Graduate Collegium for an event:
- Check the calendar to see if the date you wish is open. You must book one week in advance
- If the date is available, fill out and submit the booking form. Please note: you may only book two hours at one time
- Once we have approved the request, you will receive email confirmation along with additional information
- The College of Graduate Studies has the right to re-schedule existing events that are in conflict with UBC Okanagan campus graduate studies events
- Post-Doc Fellow & Senior PhD Appreciation ReceptionJan 18
- How to Rock the 3MT: Competition Info and Presentation SkillsJan 21
- 3MT CopyrightJan 22
- Ombudsperson Office WorkshopJan 23
- Ombudsperson SessionJan 23
- The University’s relationship with the host Nation WorkshopJan 24
- GSA Town HallJan 24
- Responding to Disclosures of Sexual AssaultJan 29
- 3MT CopyrightFeb 5
- QPR Suicide Awareness WorkshopFeb 27
- The History of First Nations in BC WorkshopFeb 28
- It Begins with U: Upstander Intervention WorkshopMar 5