Arts and Science Centre (ASC 460)
7 a.m. to 11 p.m. daily
University life is challenging. Finding a place to belong shouldn’t be difficult! Every graduate student needs to have a “home away from home”, especially when most of their time is spent on campus.
The Graduate Collegium offers all current graduate students the opportunity to have that special “gathering place”, where they can hang out, eat lunch, spend time with their peers in intellectual discussion or use it for a planned event.
The Graduate Collegium is set up in a relaxing lounge-style atmosphere, outfitted with comfortable furniture, individual and group work spaces and kitchen facilities.
To request to book the Graduate Collegium for an event:
- Check the calendar to see if the date you wish is open. You must book one week in advance
- If the date is available, fill out and submit the booking form. Please note: you may only book two hours at one time
- Once we have approved the request, you will receive email confirmation along with additional information
- The College of Graduate Studies has the right to re-schedule existing events that are in conflict with UBC Okanagan campus graduate studies events
- Writing the Doctoral Scholarship Application Tutorial (SSHRC, NSERC, CIHR, Vanier)Aug 29
- Graduate Student Welcome Event / CCGSSep 5
- Writing the Doctoral Scholarship Application Tutorial (SSHRC, NSERC, CIHR, Vanier)Sep 6
- Diversifying Your Research Career WorkshopOct 17
- Master’s Scholarship Application Tutorial (SSHRC, NSERC, CIHR)Nov 7