Arts and Science Centre (ASC 460)
7 a.m. to 11 p.m. daily
University life is challenging. Finding a place to belong shouldn’t be difficult! Every graduate student needs to have a “home away from home”, especially when most of their time is spent on campus.
The Graduate Collegium offers all current graduate students the opportunity to have that special “gathering place”, where they can hang out, eat lunch, spend time with their peers in intellectual discussion or use it for a planned event.
The Graduate Collegium is set up in a relaxing lounge-style atmosphere, outfitted with comfortable furniture, individual and group work spaces and kitchen facilities.
To request to book the Graduate Collegium for an event:
- Check the calendar to see if the date you wish is open. You must book one week in advance
- If the date is available, fill out and submit the booking form. Please note: you may only book two hours at one time
- Once we have approved the request, you will receive email confirmation along with additional information
- The College of Graduate Studies has the right to re-schedule existing events that are in conflict with UBC Okanagan campus graduate studies events
- MSW Student DiscussionNov 20
- Writing the Master’s Scholarship Application Tutorial (SSHRC, NSERC, CIHR)Nov 22
- Canada Graduate Scholarshp Master’s Application Writing Drop-In SessionNov 23
- Canada Graduate Scholarshp Master’s Application Writing Drop-In SessionNov 26
- Canada Graduate Scholarshp Master’s Application Writing Drop-In SessionNov 30
- Christmas Grad Student EventNov 30
- Biology Grad Student Society Ugly Sweater Holiday PartyDec 14
- Post-Doc Fellow & Senior PhD Appreciation ReceptionJan 18